Browse Our Services
- DOT Testing (For Pre-Employments, Randoms, Reasonable Suspicions, Post-Accidents, Follow-ups)
- All DOT Results are verified by an MRO
- Turnaround time for any Lab-Based Results (24-48 hours, unless in further testing from the time the lab receives the specimen)
- Non-DOT and other Specialized Panels, with or without alcohol and MRO Reviews are available)
Instant/Rapid Drug Screens
- Instant Testing Panels Available (4, 5, 9, 10,11, 12, K2, PG & 1 -step (cotinine)/nicotine)
- Results are instant
Confirmation is available upon request with an MRO. Unless specimen is in further testing, results are back within 24-48 hours from the time the lab receives the specimen.
Hair Follicle Testing
- Non- invasive and Adulterant Resistant. Standard Panel tests for the 5 most common classes of drugs including opiates and provides up to a 90-day history.
- Testing for Extended Opiates and longer histories are also available (Additional hair will be necessary for a longer history) Cut-off levels can be lowered and samples can be segmented. Extended Opiate Testing Includes: THC, Opiates (Heroin, Codeine and Morphine), PCP (Angel Dust), Cocaine and Amphetamines MDMA- AKA Molly or Ecstasy)
- CLIA and SAMSHA Certified and Accredited Labs include: Omega, Quest, and Psychemedics.
- 1/2 inch - 1 1/2 inches of hair or 90-120 strands of hair is the minimum required
- Results are 99.9% accurate
Additional Services Include:
- Nail Bed Testing - 6 month or a 1 year detection period
- DNA (Paternity Testing)/ Begins at 380.00 and determines relationships for (Paternity, Maternity, Grandparents, Siblings, Twins-Identical, Ancestry, Adoptions, and Immigration Petitions.
- DNA Lab is Accredited ; Results are Confidential and Guaranteed to 99.9% through
- Breath & Urine Alcohol Testing( DOT or Non-DOT)/ Breath Alcohol tests up to 8 hours; alcohol tested in the urine is sent to the lab and measured using EtG which can stay in urine up to 80 hours. Urine Alcohol Results take between 3-10 business days after the lab has received the specimen.
- Direct Observations for Clients (Male Direct Observations are by appointment only)
- Nicotine Testing
- Supervisor Training and Employer/ Employee Education available/DOT, FAA, PHMSA, FTA, & USCG Compliant Drug Testing Consortium
- Computerized Random Selection, Quarterly and Annual Statistical Reporting
- Criminal Background Checks, MVRs and Employment Verification / Multiple package levels are available/Results typically take 24-48 hours per applicant and go back 7 years.
- MRO Review and Audit Support & Assurance
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Free Consultations
- Record Retention